The Simple Woman Daybook 155

FOR TODAY: April 19, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...night.

I am thinking about...my future.

I am thankful for...my friends.

In the kitchen...I've been having fun cooking meals this week.

I am wearing...jeans and a hoodie.

I creating...a bouquet of paper flowers; there should be pictures later this week.

I am going...to bed soon.

I am wondering...why so many super hero has "frozen/snow" villain

I am reading...between books at the moment.

I am looking forward to...birthday celebrations and Mark East (a week spiritual retreat)

I am learning...Spanish (40 days into the project).

I am hearing...Young Justice (DC cartoon following the sidekicks of the Justice League)

Around the house...there are new bookshelves that went up last week. The week's goal is to empty the eight boxes of books and fill the shelves.

One of my favorite things...cooperative games

A few plans for the rest of the week:...I am surprised at how much I am going to try to cram into this week. There is something planned everyday and I've realised three instances that I double booked myself. The big things are a craft day Monday, a trip to a sugar bush Tuesday, and birthday celebrations Saturday and Sunday. Plus actual birthday Sunday!

Comments