The Simple Woman Daybook 156

FOR TODAY: May 24, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...the darkest of night but thankfully not as cold as last night.

I am thinking about...potential story ideas, a number of blog ideas for the next few weeks, and finalizing the 35 challenges for this years birthday bucket list.

I am thankful for...sunshine.

In the kitchen...it's been a great few weeks cooking and sharing with my roommate sad to see her go yesterday.

I am wearing...my comfy Despicable Me minion PJs.

I creating...I'm between projects, there are a few sleeping, but tomorrow is a card making craft day that I am looking forward to.

I am going...blog an Age of Ultron review right after this is posted.

I am wondering...what I was wondering. I had something specific I wanted to share. Now, that I am writing I can't remember.

I am reading...Will Grayson, Will Grayson (audio) and Eat to Live.

I am looking forward to...Hal-Con which is only 157 days away!

I am learning...Spanish (70+ days into the project).

I am hearing...finial episode of this season of Survivor. I'm a few days behind discovering who won; this has been one of the best seasons! AND MIKE WON! (the person I was rooting for him). The reunion  special has begun.                

Around the house...beyond regular chores I am going to be working on my organizing my office and crafting supplies. I expect this will take a few weeks.

One of my favorite things...cherry juice

A few plans for the rest of the week:...I've been using a day planner to keep from double booking myself but surprised at how much I am still trying to cram into this week. Monday will be the busiest day with the monthly craft day, games, and writing group -all of which I am looking forward. The rest of the week will be filled with appointments and the need to adult. I'm going adult this week. Last big plan, I've been invited to celebrate a friend's daughter's baptism.

A picture to share... the great crew I spent my week with at Mark East.

Mark East was an amazing week and the best way to start May. This group of friends were a large part of what my week great -thank you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Elizabeth - I probably won't get to see you Monday evening as I will be in Berwick.

Jane(y)
jandhj2 @ yahoo . ca
(Be a devil if you want to talk to me and close u all those spaces.)