The Simple Woman Daybook 159

FOR TODAY: June 15, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...it's late and dark and not actually my window. I'm at Donna's we just finished editing the Jurassic World review.

I am thinking...about live theatre.

I am thankful...for Donna and not just because she edits my blog or let's me use her laptop.

I am wearing...sandals, jeans, and my Reading Rainbow kickstarter shirt.

I am creating...ideas for a novel.

I am reading... U is for Undertoe, Buried in a Book, and Kid President's Guide to being Awesome.

I am learning...names of dinosaurs.

I am watching...BBC's Pride and Prejudice miniseries (with Colin Firth).

I want to cosplay (someday) as....Link (from Zelda) oh, and Zelda.

I am geeking out on...new DC Deck-Building expansion.

I am playing...Carcassone: South Sea.

One of my favorite things...is going to a movie with a large group of friends and movie popcorn.

In my kitchen...I'm making cupcakes this week.

A favorite quote for today... "You were made to be awesome. Keep going." -Kid President

A few plans for the rest of the week:... I'm helping a friend tomorrow. There is a writing date Thursday and games planned for Friday followed by a full day of games Saturday.

A picture to share...




Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photo! Looks relaxing. I think I would watch just about any movie, within reason, if Colin Firth was in it. I learned the tern "Whovian" by reading your sidebar. I am familiar with Dr. Who, but had just never run across the term. What kind of cupcakes??? Have a great week.
Jodi said…
Love your quote! What a peaceful looking photo!! Have a great week!