The Simple Woman Daybook 160

FOR TODAY: June 22, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... post rain evening.

I am thinking...about story ideas.

I am thankful... my sister.

I am wearing...a slowly skirt and a black shirt.

I am creating...a new writing challenge for July.

I am reading... U is for Undertoe, Buried in a Book, and Kid President's Guide to being Awesome.

I am learning...patience.

I am watching...Moribito: Guardian of the Spirt

I want to cosplay (someday) as....Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle.

I am geeking out on...new DC Deck-Building expansion.

I am playing...the DC Deck-Building Crisis version and Splendor.

One of my favorite things...is games days.

In my kitchen...I baked cupcakes for Operation Cupcake


A favorite quote for today... "And as we say in my home town, 'Don't forget to be awesome.'" -John Green

A few plans for the rest of the week:... I'm seeing a school play of Wizard of OZ tomorrow and games Wednesday. There is a Game-Con happening this weekend that I am going to check out Friday followed by more games Saturday.

A picture to share...


Comments

Pat said…
Very nice cupcake and loved your picture. Enjoyed visiting your blog too.
Jodi said…
What a cute cupcake!! And I love the waterfall photo!!! Have a great week!