2015 Reading Challenges -July Review

It is time for a book reading up date. There isn't much change from the June update. I only finished three books. I have about five on the go and keep jumping back and fourth. As I look through the list of challenges, some going well but others are going to require effort if I want to complete them. Overall I am happy about my reading progress. 

There were no completed challenges this month. I did decided to count Christian fiction so the Cloud of Witnesses challenge is done. That bring the success tally up to three. Finished challenges are in purple font. This is where things are currently:

Outdo Yourself
Hosted by: Book Vixen
2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
Level: I'm on Fire! -read 16+ books over last year.
My Goal: 30 books for a total of 40 read
Progress: 21 out of 30

Cloud of Witnesses
Hosted by: Becky of Operation Actually Read Bible
Level: Comfortable -6-8 Books by Christian Authors
My Goal: 6 Books Christian Authors
Progress: 7 out of 6
If we are counting Christian fiction; if not the count is still 2.

Operation Deeper Faith
Hosted by: Becky of Operation Actually Read Bible
Level: No Levels
My Goal: Read the Bible
Progress: 14 out of 66 Books of the Bible

Library Challenge
Hosted by: bookjourney.net
Level: Seasoned -17-22 items checked out
My Goal: 20 items checked out
Progress: 30 out of 20

Non-Fiction Reading Challenge
Hosted by: The Introverted Reader
Nonfiction Reading Challenge hosted at The Introverted Reader
Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography
at FreeDigitalPhotos.net














Level: Explorer -6-10 non-fiction books
My Goal: 8 non-fiction books
Progress: 5 out of 8 books

TBR Pile
Hosted by: Evie Bookish

Level: A Firm Handshake -1-10 books from "my to read" pile
My Goal: 5 books from my "to be read" pile
Progress: 1 out of 5

Flights of Fantasy
Hosted by: Alexa Loves Books

Level: No Levels
My Goal: 10 fantasy books
Progress: 11 out of 10

New Author Challenge
Hosted by: Literary Escapism
NAC.2015
Level: 15 new to me authors (I would have preferred a 5-10 level)
My Goal: 15 new to me authors
Progress: 13 out of 15

The Color Coded Reading Challenge
Hosted by: My Reader's Block

Level: No Levels
My Goal: Read 9 books that match the 9 color title/cover challenge goals
Progress: 1 out of 9
Blood Red by Mercedes Lackey
Kabloona in the Yellow Kayak –Victoria Jason
Iron Hearted Violet –Kelly Regan Barnhill

Cloak and Dagger
Hosted by: A Bookish Girl

Level: Amelia Peabody -10 mystery/suspense/thriller books
My Goal: 10 mystery books
Progress: 6 out of 10

Fairy Tale Challenge
Hosted by: Daily Prophecy
The Daily Prophecy










Level: Magic Mirror -5-9 books that retell a fairy tale
My Goal: 5 books
Progress: 1 out of 5

Audiobook Challenge
Hosted by: The Book Nympho











Level: Socially Awkward -15-20 audio books
My Goal: 15 audio books
Progress: 6 out of 15

What Would Jane Do
Hosted by: Mrs. Vucci of Writing Our Fairy Tale
Level: Jane's Wisdom -3-5 Austin or Austin inspired books and 3-5 Austin movies
My Goal: 3 books and 3 movies
Progress: 0 out of 3 books 4 out of 3 movies

Harry Potter Re-Read
Hosted by: bookjourneney.net
G2b
Level: Seventh Year -I have read all of the Harry Potter Books
My Goal: Since I missed the start of this challenge, but I want to re-read the whole series before December 31st, 2015
Progress: 3 out of 7

Reading Challenge Addict
Hosted by: Reading Challenge Addict
Reading Challenge Addict
Level: In Flight -enter and complete 11-15 reading challenges
My Goal: 15 challenges (including this one)
Progress: 2 out of 15

Comments