July Daily Writing Warm-Up #2

Welcome to the second July Writing Warm-Up prompts. Sorry this is a few hours late.

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words 
Time: 15 min

Use the picture below to inspire your warm-up writing. Set a timer for 15 minutes and write. Tell the story of what is happening in the image. Or use it to inspire a new story. For an added challenge try and write it as a short story in 1000 words.

Thank you to Aurora-Lee for permission to use her photo.


 

Canadian British Telephone Booth

I hope you have enjoyed today's prompt. It is part of a larger monthly challenge. For full details or to sign-up for the challenge visit the introduction post July Daily Writing Warm-Up Challenge.

Comments

Amai said…
My first lapse into fanfic with the prompts. I see a phone booth, my brain goes a certain way.
Elizabeth said…
You receive no judgment from me.
AuroraLee said…
I thought the same thing. lol Nice photo pick :)