The Simple Woman Daybook 162

FOR TODAY: July 6, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... passing cars and pedestrians.

I am thinking... lots of things. I've been reflecting on my recent expeditions and dreaming about the next adventures. I think I would like to camp overnight this summer.

I am thinking about the projects I've got on the go. I had two realizations the first is I have so many writing projects. The second if I want to finish any of these I need some sort of strategy.

I've also been thinking about friendship, editing, TV, and the future.

I am thankful... the ocean/bay, beaches, and the coast.

I am wearing... sandals, jean shorts, a red tank under my Reading Rainbow kickstarter shirt.

I am creating... stuff. I never know how to answer this one. There are so many works in progress. Mostly stories, I am creating fiction.

I am reading...Tigerhearted, Buried in a Book, and Kid President's Guide to being Awesome.

I am learning... sandals are not the best footwear for hiking. In my defense, we weren't planning to hike at the start of the adventure.

I am watching... Community and Killjoys on the weekend. With Netflix I had almost forgotten what it was like having to wait for a new episode each week.

I want to cosplay (someday) as.... Arrietty from The Secret World of Arrietty.

I am geeking out... on Hal-Con. It is still 115 days away but someone was asking me about my costume plans.

I am playing... Coup and the DC Deck-Building game, a friend got the Forever Evil version which is very fun.

One of my favorite things... adventures.

In my kitchen...I made a yummy rice mushroom dish that I enjoyed

A few plans for the rest of the week:... my big plans happened yesterday and today. I went tubing with friends yesterday which was a blast. Today we went to Halls Harbour, there was dancing with a lobster, then searching for a waterfall in the middle of nowhere.
 

A picture to share...

Comments