The Simple Woman Daybook 164

FOR TODAY: July 20, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... so many moths banging against the glass trying to get close to the light.

I am thinking... it is time for bed.

I am thankful... tea invitations.

I am wearing... my pjs.

I am creating... cards and so many movie reviews. 


I am reading...Buried in a Book, Kid President's Guide to being Awesome, the fourth book in the Cedar River Daydreams.

I am learning... how to be a better storyteller and make voices.

I am watching... Step Up 2

I want to cosplay (someday) as.... Astrid Hofferson from How to Train Your Dragon.

I am geeking out... Community, thanks to Mollie for introducing me "six seasons and a movie".

I am playing... DC Deck-Building game, I picked up the Arrow crossover last week.


One of my favorite things... seen plays especially when the stars are children.

In my kitchen....I tried this new tea soda today:



A few plans for the rest of the week:... there are four movie reviews in the works, games day tomorrow, card day Wednesday followed by more games, and Friday I am leading my first ever rpg.
A few pictures to share... from Everest VBS. The decorating crew did a phenomenal job. Words can not even begin to express the creativity or hours they poured into every detail. I love showing off their hard work. I had so much everyday being the week's storyteller.

 

 

Comments