The Simple Woman Daybook 168

FOR TODAY: October 5, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... busy streets


I am thinking... about the upcoming election and which issues matter to me, I have no complete thoughts at the moment. I am not really sure what I care about.

I am thankful... chocolate milk

I am wearing... jeans and a yellow shirt.

I am creating... a black and white scarf, many red robes, a book purse, and a mini 4th Doctor Who scarf to be a garland on my Christmas tree and hopefully used by a friend at Hal-Con. There is so much still to do before the convention.
I am reading... Blue Sapphire and Howl's Moving Castle.

I am learning... how to use equipment at the gym. I joined a gym (I had a free month membership). Today was my first day.
  
I am watching... too much TV. Of course Doctor Who and I'm trying a number of the new shows but I just went through all of season one of Scorpion. And my friend and I are now in the second season of Arrow.

Cosplay update.... Hal-Con is 24 days away. I'll be working up props everyday from now to the event. I'm going to do a whole update series soon.  

I am geeking out... on Hal-Con and the symphony.

I am playing... Mystery of the Abby (extreme Clue).
One of my favorite things... lazy Sunday afternoon walks.

In my kitchen... I want to try to make zucchini lasagne. I've also discovered a friend writes a food blog I am going to check out this week.


A few plans for the rest of the week:... this week is a quite. There are no set plans.
A few pictures to share: from just after the Deep Roots Wee Giants Children's Parade:


Days Until Sister Arrives: 23
Days Until Hal-Con: 24
Days Until Sci-Fi Symphony by Symphony Nova Scotia: 25
Days Until NaNoWriMo begins: 26
Days Until Christmas (and the Doctor Who Christmas Special): 80
Days Until I can watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special: 81


Comments