The Simple Woman Daybook 170

FOR TODAY: November 30, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...a truck with flashing lights. Not sure why the lights are flashing, it is across the street from the cafe I'm in.

I am thinking... about if I will decorate my place for Christmas.

I am thankful... for NaNoWriMo and then I am done.

I am wearing... slippers, jeans, t-shirt

I am creating... a plan for the December blog.

I am reading... Transcendent

I just learnt or would that be learned?... River Song is going to be in the Christmas Special!
  
I am watching... nothing because NaNo.

I am geeking out... Doctor Who Christmas Special is 26 days away

I am playing... Elfenroads.

One of my favorite things...  Korean food

In my kitchen... there has been a lot of leftovers this week.

A few plans for the rest of the week:... The week is very quiet. I work and have a volunteer commitment and then Saturday is the TGIO party!

A few pictures to share: 
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a lil sweetie on your shoulder, he looks super playful. I'm sure he'll have fun once the decorations go up : )

Blessings,

Ruth
Jodi said…
I don't think I have ever had Korean food. Hope you have a great week!