The Simple Woman Daybook 175


FOR TODAY: June 19, 2016
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...dusk

I am thinking... about

I am thankful... my Sister!

I am wearing... white capi pants and purples and white diamond patterned shirt with a black cardigan.

I am creating... a bullet journal


I am watching... Midsommer Murders

I am geeking out... on Finding Dory

I played... no games this week

One of my favorite things... cookies

Verse of the week... Psalm 27:13-14 (NIV)

I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.

Song of the Week:...


In the kitchen:... I've been making salads most days, you can see the efforts here: Daily Salad. Mom, who doesn't like vegetables, has is even enjoying my efforts and asks to share my salads. For my night to cook I made "tomato chicken," a family favourite from Campbell's soup

A few plans for the rest of the week:... Tomorrow I start a 40 day vegan challenge (it's part of this year's birthday bucket list which still hasn't been published.) The rest of the week is filled with general routine activities and errands with the odd task required to be recognized as a person residing in my new province.

Blog plans:... I've been enjoying the Daily Salad posts so those will continue this week. It helps with the eating healthy. Thankful Thursday is going to happen. I am also thinking of trying Wednesday Weekly Art again. Of the three ideas I've shared last week I started a "Cubby Girl Diaries" but not sure if I'll finish it. We shall see. The ideas are too sporadic. If I make sense of what I am thinking I'll post it tomorrow or Tuesday. The Birthday Bucket list challenges have been finalized. The hold up is writing each goal so that it makes sense or has obtainable goals. I'm considering posting it June 26th.

A picture to share:...
Dad and me at my first CFL football game. It was an exhibition game but we won!

Comments