Day 8: Missing Who

With Christmas right around the corner I thought it would be a good time to rewatch the 12th Doctor's run. Turns out Doctor Who is no longer on Netflix (at least in Canada).

How do you watch Doctor Who? How/when will you see the Christmas Special? My hope is that space.ca will have in online the day after it airs like they have the past few years. Not sure if that is going to happen since they have an ad to stream Doctor Who with CraveTV...I thought Crave folded, or was it Shomi? I am so confused.

Also, I think I am going to look into how to watch Class. A friend is watching it via AppleTV. Not sure if there is another source for renting/watching. Maybe it's another CraveTV streaming option. Suggestions are also welcomed.

Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 5 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 6 sleeps

Comments

Amai said…
I knew it had disappeared from the rest of the netflix(s), but it had stayed on Canadian for awhile... grr. Didn't know that it was gone, but now that I know I am annoyed.

I tend to suspicious site stream. I started watching class, got distracted 15 minutes in and then have yet to go back. Not an overly good sign, but to be fair a lot of things get better after the pilot.