Day 2: Look Back On Last Year's Special

The thing I forgot about the countdown is the need to write everyday. Sorry for the delay.

I'm still unsure how I feel about last year's Christmas special. I thought I wrote a review but it must have only been in my head. My memory was that there were both good and bad moments. While I loved the interaction between Capaldi and Kingston, my biggest disappointment was the way it was written River Song will never be able to meet or interact with any of the future Doctors or even the Twelfth again because she didn't know of any Doctor past Eleven.

There were still fun moments, like this:


I hope this year's special is just as fun.
The BBC's digital Doctor Who 2016 Adventure Calendar.
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 11 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 12 sleeps

Comments