2017 Reading Challenges

It's been two year's since I signed up for any reading challenges. What I've missed most is discovering new authors or books I would never have considered without a challenge. It's the reason I decided to include participation in a reading challenge as part of the 35 While 35 Challenge.

This afternoon I google "reading challenges 2017" and found a great master list full of challenge options. I've choose seven to try:

1) 2017 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge
Goal: The challenge is to read one book that has a title starting with every letter of the alphabet.

2) Audiobook Challenge 2017
Goal: Weekend Warrior -5 to 10 audiobooks

3) The 2017 Christian Reading Challenge
Goal: The Light Reader -13 books which sets the pace of 1 book every 4 weeks

I'd also like to note that the cute, yellow, "2017 Reading Challenge" banner is from this site.

4) Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge
Goal: Amateur Sleuth -5 to 15 books

5) Colour Coded Reading Challenge
Goal: The site encourages 9 colours. I am hoping for six: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple/Violet. Bonus: Brown, Black, White, Rainbow

This might be my favourite challenge on this list! I got the six in 2015.

6) Flights of Fantasy 2017 Reading Challenge
Goal: This is a "set your own goal" challenge. I am aiming for 10

7) New To Me 2017
Goal: 12 "new to me" books.

Comments