Thankful Thursday #214

I am going to try something new for 2017, well new to me. I have decided to try bullet journaling. One of the "layouts" or "spreads" I wanted to include was a gratitude log.

I've always wanted to try and write a list of at least a thousand unique things I am thankful for. (I don't believe it is grammatically correct to end a sentence with "for" so what is the proper way to word that last thought?) If you write three things you are thankful for everyday you will have a list of 1095. That is my goal. I've titled the page "Counting My Blessings."

I'll be sharing a few of the weeks gratitude here on the blog. This week I am thankful for...

  • That Justine introduced me to bullet journals
  • Fresh salad
  • That moment when you find where a puzzle piece goes
  • Winter tires
  • Every visit I have with Pastor Gary and Marg

Comments