Day 8: Wandering Wolfville

It was another great laid back Nova Scotia day. Mom decided on a quiet day at the home (the home we're house sitting). After lunch I traveled in to Wolfville. Read at a cafe, met up with Jenn B. She grabbed food at the Pita House, but since I didn't eat I didn't feel I could count it as a completed bucket list challenge. After a good long chat we parted ways. She was needed at a birthday party and I had dinner plans.

 
Platonic Boyfriend and I had a platonic date at Danji, the Korean restaurant. We shared a Korean pancake and each had a bowl of DolSot Bibimbap.
 
 On my walk back to my car I found another of the Uncommon Art installments. I love it!
I wasn't really ready to go home but didn't have plans. So I made a stop to say hello at the Gerrits. I am not sure how many meals I've shared around this table with this wonderful family. It was good to join them again and feel like no time has passed since our last meal together.







Another great day in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Trip Bucket-List Successes:
27. Eat at the Korean place

Comments