36 While 36: September Update

It 's only been a few weeks since I shared this year's Birthday Bucket list but there is only seven months left to finish everything. So time for an update.

Thanks to the Nova Scotia trip half the challenges are already completed. The total of finished challenges is Twenty. Four more are in progress leaving twelve to start and finish before next April.

The Key
plain text = not started
green text = started
purple text = completed

1) Choose a 2018 Word
     Will happen end of December first part of January. The process normally takes me three weeks.
2) Make a 40 Before 40 List
     I'll post the list October 26th
3) Send/give Christmas Cards (36 minimum)
4) Marry Someone
     Done; on September 2nd. Congratulations Chris and Becca Gilbert! (Sorry to those who thought it might be a hint at progress in my own relationship status. I am still as single as ever).
5) Be a NaNoWriMo Rebel
     I announced my intentions to Rebel a week ago. It has not gone well and I have a few things that need my attention this week. The rebelling will need to wait till October.
6) Memorize Philippians 4:4-9
     I currently have verses 4-8 done. I get lost end of verse 6 start of verse 7.

Second (or Third+) Chances
7) Finish Reading New Testament
8) Draw Regularly (12 drawings)
9) Write Down My Children's Stories
10) A Day of Silence
11) Cosplay a New Character
Petronella Osgood and Zygone Osgood
Or is that Zygone Osgood and Petronella Osgood?
I will never tell!

If you are not a Whovian this comment is going to mean nothing, I make no apologies for my silliness. My one goal at comic con was to find another Osgood cosplayer. And I did, minutes before the convention closed the first night (after a very long, very hot day) I hade given up when She found me :) I am so happy with this picture. And now I want to watch Osgood episodes.
12) Make a video

Eighteen Items off the NS Trip List
There have already been many post about each of these challenges. You can find links to the NS trip and all the challenges here.
13) Hug all of my people
14) Brunch with The Brunch Club
15) Attend the Wednesday Games Group Games Night
16) Picture with a giant lobster
17) Watch the sunrise over the Bay of Fundy
18) Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
19) Eat Lobster
20) Eat Muscles
21) Eat Scott Skins
22) Eat Chicken Curry Fries
23) Eat at the Korean Place
24) Eat at the Naked Crepe
25) Visit the Look-Off
26) Visit The Wolfville Farmer Market
27) Visit Halls Harbour
28) Visit Port George
29) Visit Luneburg
30) Visit Mahone Bay

Six Items off the 40 Before 40 List
31) TBA
32) TBA
33) TBA
34) TBA
35) TBA
36) TBA


Comments