36 While 36

It was pointed out to me this week that my birthday was over four months ago and I still have not shared the new Birthday Bucket List. It's true. I've had the list finished since May. I was wanting to wait to post in on the 26th and then not being able to post on the day. It just kept putting it off. After the daily blogging in NS I realized I just need to act. So act I shall regardless of the date.

The list is goals and challenges I hope to accomplish during the year. The tradition is my attempt to not go through the routine of daily activities forgetting to do what fills me with joy, love, and adventure. The list is also a way to enrich the year, help foster memories, and develop areas of my life. This year is no different. Even though this is the first public sharing of my Birthday Bucket List, I have been working on a few of these challenges already. I'll share the progress on Sept 26.

1) Choose a 2018 Word
2) Make a 40 Before 40 List
3) Send/give Christmas Cards (36 minimum)
4) Marry Someone
5) Be a NaNoWriMo Rebel
6) Memorize Philippians 4:4-9

Second (or Third+) Chances
7) Finish Reading New Testament
8) Draw Regularly (12 drawings)
9) Write Down My Children's Stories
10) A Day of Silence
11) Cosplay a New Character
12) Make a video

Eighteen Items off the NS Trip List
13) Hug all of my people
14) Brunch with The Brunch Club
15) Attend the Wednesday Games Group Games Night
16) Picture with a giant lobster
17) Watch the sunrise over the Bay of Fundy
18) Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
19) Eat Lobster
20) Eat Muscles
21) Eat Scott Skins
22) Eat Chicken Curry Fries
23) Eat at the Korean Place
24) Eat at the Naked Crepe
25) Visit the Look-Off
26) Visit The Wolfville Farmer Market
27) Visit Halls Harbour
28) Visit Port George
29) Visit Luneburg
30) Visit Mahone Bay

Six Items off the 40 Before 40 List
31) TBA
32) TBA
33) TBA
34) TBA
35) TBA
36) TBA

Comments