Day 15: The Ninth Doctor's Christmas

Congratulations Ami, you were correct on both accounts, again. Wednesday's drawing was Charles Dickens, from the 9th Doctor's adventure with the Gelth in The Unquiet Dead.

I include The Unquiet Dead in my Christmas rewatching list; but I'm always a little said the 9 didn't have a true Christmas special. However today I found the next best thing, an official EXCLUSIVE: Ninth Doctor 'Christmas Special' short story by Cameron K McEwan.
http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/exclusive-ninth-doctor-christmas-special-short-story

And for today's 2009 Christmas bumper I have two because they are very short.



The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 10 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 12 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 14: TROCK Thursday
Episodes Watched: ...none, tonight was family Christmas shopping in the city.

Comments