Day 17: Doctor Who Cast Sing Christmas

Christmas is quickly approaching. I don't feel ready but I am in the spirit. Yesterday was Christmas card making (they should have been in the mail a week or so ago but it's the thought, right?). As I wrapped up the last of the projects I enjoyed watching two Christmas "specials," The Unquiet Dead and The Doctor, The Widow, and the Wardrobe.

I hadn't cared for the Narnia style episode the first time around. My thoughts of the special have greatly improved. Then tonight Mum and I watched the 10th first two Christmas specials. So much joy I looked for new Whovian carol's. What I found was this...it's horrible but kinda fun.
The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 8 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 10 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 16: Who Holiday Cards
Episodes Watched: ... The Christmas Invasion and The Runway Bride

Comments