Day 22: Rant and Songs

I helped a friend buy a gift for a Whovian today. It made me smile. I like that you can find main stream stores selling officially licensed Doctor Who items. Two of my favourite gifts were my 10th Doctor sonic screwdriver and my sonic screwdriver earrings.

At the same time, there is something frustrating. Last Friday, Sister and I were in a large mall. I found three different licensed items that were priced more that the items quality and the only reason it was official Doctor Who merchandise. That made me sad, it feels like its taking advantage of Whovians. It's why I love the DIY ideas you can find across the interwebs. There are some great gift options out there.

On a happier note here are two fun songs I found today:


The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 4 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 5 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 21: TROCK Thursday with Parodies
Episodes Watched: ... A Christmas Carol

Comments